Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

DO NOT SERVICE YOUR BIKE HERE!

Picked up my vfr 800 after a fork seal job and was told it was all ready. I check before riding off and find the left seal inches up the fork from where it should be and the hard plastic piece that should hold it in place glued and zipped tied in place. They didn't say anything and were hoping I would ride off with it like this. I bring it up and say it broke during removal. But instead of saying anything, just take my $400, glue it together, and hope I ride off so they can deny it later.

Stay far far away from these service techs.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Roseville Honda Motorsports. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Roseville Honda Motorsports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roseville Honda Motorsports and roseville honda motorsports motorcycle repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments